Caribbean Courtyard Villa for 6 people
Playa Chiquita - Villa
Costa Rica is known for its ecotourism and you can choose from many activities in the area, such as horseback riding, canopy tours, white water rafting, surfing (home of the legendary Salsa Brava, the world-class surfing) or jungle hiking (the Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge is just a few minutes drive away). Pura Vida.
About the space
All villas are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans, safety deposit boxes, Wifi and Bluetooth, private terrace, floor-to-ceiling windows, ample closet space and open-air bathrooms with showers that are partially open to the outside - you'll feel like you're showering in the jungle. You will have access through a protected pathway to all the social areas of the house, the pool and the garden with its variety of tropical fruit trees, ready to fill your breakfast plate.
Every nook and cranny is filled with charming details and delightful artifacts that will pique your curiosity. Private yoga classes, massages or a professional chef can be arranged. The entire space was conceived with Costa Rica's deep ecological and regenerative roots in mind. Rainwater is collected and filtered to reduce the burden of reducing any load on the aqueduct, electricity is generated from solar panel generation that captures the entire load during the day, the pool runs on an advanced saltwater system, the septic system runs separately from the villa, the wood is sourced from forestry nurseries in northern Costa Rica, and the landscaping invites only plants native to the region into the space. The property can be reached by plane to nearby Limon and by private or rental car to Playa Chiquita.
Open plan kitchen
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|March - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT not included|
Add dates to see cancellation policy
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 03:00 PM to 10:00 PM every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 10:00 AM
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The remaining amount must be paid the following day at the reception.
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange a key collection
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- Refund of deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- Pets not allowed.
- Late arrivals: Make arrangements for late arrival with the destination agency. The total amount of the booking must be paid locally upon arrival.
Map and distances
Nature reserve - Refugio de Vida Silvestre Gandoca Manzanillo
Restaurant - Pura Gula Restaurante
Shops - El Duende Gourmet
Sand beach - Playa Chiquita
Town centre - Puerto Viejo
Airport - LIO Limón Airport
Discount of 29% for bookings of more than 7 nights
From 08/02/2022 to 08/01/2024
The villa in Playa Chiquita has 4 bedrooms and has capacity for 8 people. The villa is tastefully-furnished, is a new build, and is 5,813 ft². It hasgardenviews. The property is located 15.75 ft starting from Refugio de Vida Silvestre Gandoca Manzanillo nature reserve, 1,312.34 ft starting from...